Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

* Curriculum Vitae "

AYU KIRANA SAWITRI

Everywhere Street No. 99 East Jakarta 13650

021 – 1605 – 9999 / 0856 - 999 - 999 - 99

tugasbahasainggris@yahoo.com


Data Personal

Place and Date of Birthday : Egypt. 16th May 1988

Sex : Woman

Marital Status : Single

Height and Weight : 164 cm and 58kg

Religion : Moslem

Nationality : Indonesian




EDUCATION INFORMATION

2009 - present : Gunadarma University majoring management economy

2006 - 2009 : Diploma Degree ( D - 3 ) Management Economy

2003 - 2006 : Angkasa 1 Senior High School

2000 - 2003 : 268 N Junior High School

1994 - 2000 : 07 Kebon Pala Elementary School


Course and Trainning

2010 : “Menjadi Presenter Berita TV, gak sulit kok” with Tina Talisa Presenter TV One

2009 : Capital Market

2008 : - Workshop Life Evolution Training With Walk On Fire

- Banking Application Audit Course

- Integrated Budgeting System


Qualifications

- Taxation System.


- Internet Literate.


- Computer Literate
-
Ms. Office ( Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Powerpoint, access )

· MYOB

· SPSS

· VB ( Visual Basic )


This Curriculum Vitae is truly made and hopefully can be used properly by whom it may concern.



Ayu Kirana Sawitri





_____________________________________________________

AYU KIRANA SAWITRI

Everywhere Street No. 99 East Jakarta 13650

021 – 1605 – 9999 / 0856 - 999 - 999 - 99

tugasbahasainggris@yahoo.com

_____________________________________________________


Jakarta, February 21th 2010


To:
Mr. Sudjana
Human Resources Department PT. Karya Saya
Jakarta



Dear Mr. Sudjana,

I am writing to inquire whether your company will have any available position to be opened in the near future which is in line with my skill and educational background.
I am 21 years old and graduated from University of Gunadarma majoring in Economi Management. I am a hard worker, able to operating computer in Ms. Office Applications (word, excel, power point access,), Visual Basic ( VB), MYOB, and SPSS. I able in writing and speaking English language. My working experiences are Marketing in Panin Bank, and apprentice in University of Gunadarma as Radio announcer start from 2008 until now.
I am confident that I will perform a job which will meet your standard. For further information, I attached my CV and Reference.
I would be grateful if you could give me an opportunity for interview at anytime available.
Thank you for considering this application and I am looking forward to hearing from you.


Yours sincerely,



Ayu Kirana Sawitri









































No comments: